Friday, January 20, 2012

Shopping for cloth diapers at consignment stores.

As soon as I found out I was pregnant and before I knew I was going to have twins I had decided that I wanted to buy as much as we could afford used so I started with wipes.
Okay I will have to say I did want to find some cloth diapers at the consignment stores but with less then $15 I was not filled with hope that I would find any. So I want down the street to the closest store near by. And while I scavenge through the wipes and cloth area a tiny section in that particular store. I was surprised to find a kissas by kissaluvs for about $4 yes the biggest purchase that day. So with the one fitted diaper and 30 or so wipes I went home quite satisfied and ready to wash the wipes and put them away in the wipe warmer I found at a garage sale for $5, yes don't forget the garage sales or craigslist. So right now I am waiting (okay I am just ready to burst out the door to go for another hunt!) to go for my next trip to see if I can find some more jewels.


So check out your local consignment store, they might surprise you on what they have.




No comments:

Post a Comment