Monday, January 16, 2012

It is POSSIBLE!

Ok so your thinking I have twins I'm going to be to busy with doing extra laundry on top of my normal stuff to even consider cloth diapers. Well here are three links to posts from Cloth Diaper Whisper and Cloth Diapers made easy about diapering twins. Showing that yes it is possible.


TWINS: Double The [Cloth Diaper] Pleasure

source: The Cloth Diaper Whisper

A little bit of organizing and a lot of believing

source: The Cloth Diaper Whisper

Cloth Diapering Twins Made Easy!

source: Cloth Diapering Mad Easy

Here are some additional ideas to help with cloth diapering your twins. Start with a diaper service to help clean the prefolds until your twins can fit into some pocket diapers. This is a great start if both parents work. Great Pocket diapers for twins are ones that the leg elastic can be adjusted. I've not yet tried these diapers myself, but am hoping too soon enough. Fuzzi Bunz Soft Bums Itti Bitti Now hopefully with this information to get you started find out what you can do for your situation and whether you go for cloth diapers or disposable I wish you the best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment