Monday, January 23, 2012

Babyville diaper

Babyville boutique is a one stop shop for those wanting to find and just can't seem to find all the cloth diaper patterns for their homemade diapers online. (Don't worry I will post these patterns some where on this post or on the site.)

They have some cute patterns that I love and are available at your local fabric store such as Jo Ann's. There have been issues with the PUL of their fabrics coming off. So far from what I have been seeing from their Facebook page anyone with issues that have posted there have been asked to email them through their Facebook contact. So it looks like they are working on that issue. Many people also don't like that they are selling free patterns online. I can see that point, but for $9.99 for each book what they are selling is a step by step guides. I'm not very talented with sewing so their guides are very helpful for when I'm next to my sewing machine and not close to my computer.

When I wrote this post they had two how to books on how to make various cloth diapers from pre-folds being made to fitted diapers, pockets, and many others. Their other book all the basic essentials for your little one. I've made one diaper cover with one of their fabric packs with three different fabrics. I love the tips that they have in various areas as well as the step by step instructions. I've heard that they are working on new improve books. As soon as I can afford to I will let you know what my experience is with those books.






So if you have a sewing machine well time to drag it out from storage and lets get sewing.



No comments:

Post a Comment